Once you select the category, you’ll be provided with a list of products that are available for that category. Make your selections and click on “Submit.” You’ll then be taken to AMD’s support page where you’ll see a list of drivers and Windows supported by the product you chose. The AMD Driver Autodetect Tool detects your Windows operating system and your driver type and version. Once detected, this tool will provide you with the option to download compatible driver versions. Check under the latter to find the ideal driver version you want to roll back to.
Therefore, identifying the driver and knowing certain information before the update process is always helpful. You can find out yours using the string copied in Step 4. Having the best set of graphics hardware and software isn’t enough to give you the best graphics experience. You need to update them whenever the need arises, especially if you are more into gaming or graphic designing. The below guide will help you with ways to update AMD driver.
Want Better GPU Performance? Update Your Nvidia and AMD Drivers Now
MiniTool Photo RecoveryQuick, easy solution for media file disaster recovery. MiniTool ShadowMakerBackup and Restore data with ease. MiniTool Power Data RecoveryComplete data recovery solution with no compromise. MiniTool Partition WizardAward-winning disk management utility tool for everyone. Right, I’m only responding to your post in order to try to see if I can get to the solution using your method. I’d like to prove out as many answers as possible, pick the best one and then hopefully have the others as back up if the best becomes obsolete in the future.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware instead of the traditional BIOS, but the same is true for UEFI—it’s low-level system software with a similar role.
- Once the installation process complete, restart your computer.
- The chipset can drive many of the onboard components such as network, sound, and video.
The open source community develops Linux and FreeDOS. If any downloads installed, test the USB device to see if the message continues to display. Learn how to download a driver to install on another computer.
More Articles from CGDirector
Tracking down the correct drivers for your specific flavor of Windows version and peripherals on third-party driver download websites is the most frustrating and time-consuming job. Also, there’s a huge risk of installing wrong, malicious, or unsigned drivers.
- This is not just the case with Driver Easy, but all the other similar software applications as well.
- Or you could also consult your device manual to determine the hardware configuration to find the correct driver update.
- Here are three ways to update drivers to resolve common issues on Windows 10.
- Since this is an article about CPU drivers, chances are high that you’re installing a new CPU to your motherboard.
- When the installation completes, it is important to restart your PC to make the drivers work properly.
In her spare time, Patti is an avid reader and researcher, and loves spending time with her pets. If you’re using Windows 10, click the Windows key and select the gear icon to go to Windows Settings.